Enertek Rear Right CV Axle Shaft Assembly for John Deere Gator 550 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Amount Saved:$50.00
Enertek, offers parts and accessories for the perfect combination of quality and value. Enertek Axle offers cost-conscious customers a full range of parts to a broad range of application:
Developed quite a large number of this kind of C. V. Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage.
Provides extensive coverage of C. V. Axles for a broad range of automotive and heavy-duty 4x4 wheel applications.
Manufactured in TS16949/ISO14001/OHSAS18001/ISO10012 certified facilities gives the fit, performance Reliability and durability of OE.
Enertek offers an extensive lineup of CV Axles, Drive Shafts, Boot kits, Hub Assembly, Wheel bearing, Rubber Mounting and much more.
This axle works on the following models:
4X4 2012 John Deere Gator 550
4X4 2013 John Deere Gator 550
4X4 2014 John Deere Gator 550
4X4 2015 John Deere Gator 550
4X4 2016 John Deere Gator 550
?? Box Contains:
1 pcs full rear right complete axle assembly
- Warranty: Each Axle purchased from Enertek comes with a 1 year warranty, and this warranty does not apply to machines that have been lifted or torn boots
- Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint
- Please confirm the compatibility and the view Notes before you order the item, make sure it fits with your vehicle
- Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle
- Brand new and never used remanufactured or inertia welded conversion joints. They are assembled, checked and tested in accordance with Unified Quality System procedures
Automotive Parts and Accessories
ENERTEK Warranties its ATV/UTV products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. CV boots and clamps are excluded from this warranty. ENERTEK warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, improper application, improper installation, alteration, and damage due to torn boots. Warranty is void if used for racing, commercial, government, or military use